- Suspension Front: Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Tires Front: 130/90-16M/C 67H, tubeless
- Tires Rear: 170/80-15M/C 77H, tubeless
- Brakes Front: Disc brake
- Brakes Rear: Drum brake
- Wheelbase: 1655 mm (65.2 in)
- Ground Clearance: 140 mm (5.5 in)
- Overall Length: 2395 mm (94.3 in)
- Overall Width: 890 mm (35.0 in)
- Seat Height: 700 mm (27.6 in)
- Fuel Tank: Capacity 15.5 L (4.1/3.4 US/Imp gal)
- Curb Weight: 269 kg (593 lbs)
- Displacement: 805 cc (49.1 cu. in.)
- Type: 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, OHC, 45-degree V-twin
- Bore x Stroke: 83.0 mm (3.268 in) x 74.4 mm (2.929 in)
- Compression Ratio: 9.4 : 1
- Fuel System: Fuel injection
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Starter: Electric
- Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: Shaft Drive
- 805cc (50 cubic inch) liquid-cooled, fuel-injected V-Twin powerplant is built to deliver exciting torque from down low in the rpm range.
- The fuel injection system with Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) delivers smooth low-to-mid-rpm throttle response and high torque output.
- Multi-hole-type fuel injectors deliver a fine spray for a powerful yet fuel-efficient operation.
- An automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) system eliminates the choke and shortens the engine’s warm-up time.
- Powerful 32-bit-prosessor Engine Control Module (ECM) helps ensure precise control.
- A Pulsed AIR (PAIR) injection system introduces air into the exhaust ports to ignite unburned hydrocarbons and cut down on emissions.
- The engine has a shiny, visually pleasing chrome-plated overall finish.
- Sleek, flowing Suzuki performance-cruiser styling throughout, from the distinctive headlight cowl to the purposeful tail section.
- 41mm inverted front forks add sporty looks and performance.
- Wide, comfortable seat, shaped for a smooth visual harmony with the sporty rear fender and the optional tail section cover
- The LED tail light is shaped for a neat match with the tail section design.
- 32-bit ECM provides precise control of ignition timing and multi-hole-type injectors ensuring quick startup and excellent drivability under all conditions
- Crankshaft designed with 45-degree offset crank pins to reduce engine vibration without a counterbalancer for a more comfortable ride
- Custom-styled exhaust designed for a deep rumbling sound and tuned low rpm power
- Electronic fuel injection system features the Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve System (SDTV) – maintains optimum air velocity in the intake tract for smooth low-to-mid rpm throttle response and high torque output – includes Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS)
- Five-speed transmission features a high fifth gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising
- Fuel-injected, 50 cubic inch, eight-valve, liquid-cooled, 45-degree V-twin engine tuned for exceptional low rpm power and torque
- Cast aluminum rims carry a wide 130/90-16 front tire and 170/80-15 rear tire
- Bright bullet-style turn signals designed for high visibility and attractive appearance
- Handlebar-mounted speedometer styled for a clean appearance and positioned for good visibility
- Inverted, 41mm front fork for a performance look and comfortable ride – the only model in the class with an inverted fork
- Low-rise handlebars mounted on pull-back risers provide a comfortable reach for the rider and increased comfort around town or on the highway
- Powerful multi-reflector headlight housed in an attractive case with stylish headlight rim – headlight switches off during startup to reduce load on battery
- Sharp-edged-styled front fender adds to the clean look of the front end, while the tapered rear fender adds to the flowing lines at the rear
- Single front disc brake with large 300mm rotor for strong braking performance
- Soft-tail-style frame creates a continuous flowing line from the headlight, through the fuel tank, seat and rear fender
- Standard 4-way emergency flasher and high-beam passing switch
- Wide, comfortable seat with low seat height – passenger seat can be removed for a bobbed rear fender appearance
2011 Suzuki Boulevard M50
Be the first to review this product
All New Styling
Adjustable Electric Windshield
Advanced LED Lighting
Removable Trunk Storage
Electronically Controlled Front Suspension
New Wheel Design & TPMS
Apple CarPlay with Siri
Standard Bluetooth COnnectivity
7-Inch Navigation & Autio LCD Display
Smart Key Fob
New Engine & Powertrain
Selectable Riding Modes
Advanced Ride Technology
New Transmission & DCT