2021 Honda Foreman 520
Be the first to review this product
Availability: Out of stock
$9,499.00Email to a Friend:
Engine & Drivetrain Features Maximum efficiency: Powerful liquid-cooled 518 cc four-stroke engine is longitudinally mounted, allowing direct driveshaft alignment to both front and rear wheels for maximum drivetrain efficiency. Compact engine: Overhead-valve design provides compact engine dimensions for improved ground clearance while maintaining a broad, easy-to-use powerband. Reduced vibration: Rubber-cushion engine mounting and gear-driven counter-balancer […]
Engine & Drivetrain Features
- Maximum efficiency: Powerful liquid-cooled 518 cc four-stroke engine is longitudinally mounted, allowing direct driveshaft alignment to both front and rear wheels for maximum drivetrain efficiency.
- Compact engine: Overhead-valve design provides compact engine dimensions for improved ground clearance while maintaining a broad, easy-to-use powerband.
- Reduced vibration: Rubber-cushion engine mounting and gear-driven counter-balancer reduce vibration.
- Back-up recoil starter: Convenient electric starting, with an automatic internal-decompression system, gets you going quickly and easily. Also equipped with a recoil starter as back-up. Powerful alternator has generous capacity with 481 watts of output.
- Fuel efficient: Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) system improves power delivery and throttle response, and increases fuel efficiency for extended range.
- Excellent drivability: Super-heavy-duty automatic clutch with low-rpm engagement for excellent drivability and towing capacity. Rugged five-speed transmission with ultra-low first gear features manual foot shifting with automatic clutch.
- Tackle any terrain: 2WD/4WD system offers three drive modes: 2WD; 4WD with torque-sensing front differential; and 4WD with locked front differential to optimize traction. The system also features a Speed Override mode that can be engaged when the front differential is locked, which allows increased wheel speed under severe conditions, such as deep mud.
- Quiet operation: Stainless-steel exhaust system includes a USDA-qualified spark arrester/muffler designed for quiet operation without servicing for long-lasting performance.
Chassis & Suspension Features
- Lightweight strength: Durable double-cradle steel frame developed with Computer Aided Engineering is both rigid and lightweight for precise handling and a smoother ride.
- Great control: Front and rear suspension both offer 185 mm (7.3 in.) of travel for a plush and controlled ride. Adjustable spring preload on all shocks allows suspension to be tuned to match varying loads and riding conditions.
- Impressive handling: Enclosed-axle swingarm offers optimized stiffness for improved toughness and excellent handling performance. Rubber swingarm pivot bushings provide excellent low-speed ride comfort and increased durability.
- Engineered tough: Plastic CV joint boots are durable and tear-resistant. Sealed steering-knuckle bearings improve steering performance and durability.
- Optimal ground clearance: Generous ground clearance of 190 mm (7.5 in.) allows you to ride over rugged terrain with ease.
- Stopping power: Rear drum brake is located inside the right rear wheel for improved durability and increased ground clearance. Dual front hydraulic disc brakes with large 190 mm rotors provide strong and consistent stopping power.
- Protective bodywork: Durable bodywork provides excellent mud and debris protection. Full-length synthetic lower skidplate with integrated front brush guard protects against damage from rocks, sticks and other obstacles. One-piece tank/side cover allows easy access for maintenance with no tools required.
- Strong visibility: Twin-headlight system features 35-watt headlights with focused light distribution for improved visibility after dark. The headlight dimmer switch makes it easy to change between high and low beams to activate the top assist 50-watt light for more illumination when you need it or allowing it to be turned off while carrying a load on the front carrier.
- Intuitive display: Full-function instrumentation gives the dash a modern look while providing information at a glance. There’s even a Maintenance Minder system that notifies when it’s time for service.
- Superior comfort: Seat padding is both thick and soft for excellent comfort.
- Pro-Connect™ Rack System. Excellent Load and Towing Capacity: Pro-Connect Rack System for accessories. Mount accessories directly and quickly to the rear or front rack of your Foreman using easy Pro-Connect Rack System (no tools required). Our purpose-built line of Pro-Connect accessories helps to keep your gear in place and more secure wherever you place your items on the rack while maximizing storage. Front and rear steel-tube carriers feature large steel plates and additional tie-down points for improved load security. Load capacity for the large front and rear carriers is 40 kg (88 lb.) and 80 kg (176 lb.) respectively. The heavy-duty trailer hitch has a 385 kg (850 lb.) towing capacity.
- Multi-functional: A host of optional accessories allow you to tailor your TRX520 to your needs.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Engine Type: Liquid-cooled longitudinally mounted single-cylinder
- Displacement: 518 cc
- Bore & Stroke: 96.0 mm x 71.5 mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Valve Train: OHV, 2 valves
- Fuel Delivery: PGM-FI electronic fuel injection
- Transmission: Five-speed with automatic clutch, reverse and ultra-low first gear
- Power Steering: Not Available
- Final Drive: 2WD/4WD; direct front and rear driveshafts with switchable 2WD/4WD and torque-sensing/locking front differential
Chassis & Suspension
- Front Suspension: Independent Double A-Arm with adjustable hydraulic shocks; 185 mm (7.3 in.) travel
- Rear Suspension: Swingarm with single adjustable hydraulic shock; 185 mm (7.3 in.) travel
- Tires: Front: 25 x 8 – 12 Rear: 25 x 10 – 12
- Brakes: Front: dual 190 mm discs Rear: 160 mm sealed mechanical drum
- Length: 2,106 mm (82.9 in.)
- Width: 1,205 mm (47.4 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 190 mm (7.5 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1,269 mm (50.0 in.)
- Curb Weight: 290 kg (639 lb.) including required fluids and full tank of gas – ready to ride
- Fuel Capacity: 14.7 litres, including 4.9-litre reserve
- Cargo Capacity: Front rack: 40 kg (88 lb.) Rear rack: 80 kg (176 lb.)
- Towing Capacity: 385 kg (850 lb.)
- Colour: Patriot Red, Adventure Green
- Warranty: 12 months, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty; extended coverage available with Honda Plus
An incredibly versatile trail bike, the CRF250F can take riders from their first time on dirt to tackling challenging terrain. The flagship of Honda’s CRF Trail line features Keihin electronically controlled fuel injection! Its SOHC long-stroke, air-cooled engine delivers smooth acceleration and excellent rear-wheel hookup, and its perimeter steel frame and Showa suspension offer confidence-inspiring […]
All new for 2021, the Honda CRF450R is one of the most anticipated motocross bikes of the season! Re-imagined, re-engineered, re-energized. Making the best 450 even better required major changes to just about every component, with the result being a bike that’s lighter, more powerful, better handling, and even easier to ride fast. Under the […]
Experience all-day comfort and go-anywhere power on the 2021 Honda TRX520 Rubicon IRS EPS. Available in Metallic Green or Patriot Red! Call Today 519-6-82-2430
The Honda Pioneer 700–4 is a rugged and super versatile side-by-side that allows you to convert from a 4-person to a 2-person, with a bed, no tools needed! The liquid-cooled 675 cc single-cylinder engine has tons of torque and plenty of power. Fuel injection means it starts right up, even on cold days. The automotive-style automatic transmission uses […]
Modest Size, Bold Personality! The 2021 TRX420 features a rugged design, double-cradle steel frame, adjustable suspension, and a broad powerband to maximize efficiency! Available in Patriot Red or Adventure Green! Get your quote today! 519-682-4230